Castle Gravenstone Castle Gravenstone

i dunno

it was good and all but some people watch scary movies regularly and most of those people dont really get scared by just loud noises and a little bit of suspense (by the way i so new what was going to happen when he walked away) You need to build up more suspense if you are going to scare some of thse people.

Orange Adventure Xmas Orange Adventure Xmas

loved it!

but i see what you did there. you didnt want to use any sound effects so you made it practically a music video instead (correct me if im wrong), but that is probably a great strategy.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

lololol

Do not come near me!

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

great game

has anyone else noticed this game is kinda like i am legend? other than that great game

Spin Soar {Red} Spin Soar {Red}

its a great game but...

it has pretty much nothing to do about rythym. its in the wrong category

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Great game

even though i couldnt solve the color puzzle with the clock thing i wont deduct points! 10/10

[RM] - Rising Sun WIP [RM] - Rising Sun WIP

Great stuff dude

Ambient songs from what i heard are pretty hard things to get around to people liking them, because an ambient song isnt an ambient song with bass so it would be pretty hard to not work with it but this was really good! Sorry if you cant understand what im saying.

Sexy vampires Sexy vampires

hmmmmm

well if u think its a crappy song then dont submit it

Tempérer Tempérer

definitely kept me listenin

but through about half of the song. Then it got somewhat boring

Face Drawing Face Drawing

lol its pretty good!

this face would be perfect for some sort of animation but not so much in da art portal. Maybe even in a game. But be patient if you are going to make a game! Dont rush yourself!

Saverinator responds:

yea, I figured my drawings were too crappy for the elite pieces in the portal, but I decided to put it here anyway just for show. :)